Optimized flow pattern, maximum reach.
Monitors for firefighting with water or foam
FireDos monitors are fit for firefighting with water or foam and deliver thousands of liters of water per minute, reaching 150 meters and more. The innovative, flow-optimized 'Oval Flat Design' ensures minimum pressure loss, enabling maximum throw & reach for the monitors.
- For flow rates from 500 l/min to 60 000 l/min
- Manually or electrically controlled
- Adjustment of the extinguishing agent flow rate during operation and full pressure
a safe investment
Robust, reliable, sturdy, designed-to-last
easy operation and integration
Electrically operated, integration into thermal imaging systems
Flexible in use
Wide swivelling ranges, adjustable extinguishing agent flow rate
The monitor nozzle shapes the jet
The monitor's nozzle is of special importance when using monitors for firefighting as it is the nozzle that
shapes the jet. No matter if water or foam, manual or electrical controls – we have the perfect nozzle for your monitor application.
JN full jet nozzle
- For maximum reach
- Discharge of water
MPN / AMPN MULTI-PURPOSE NOZZLEs
- Discharge of water or low-expansion foam premix
- Adjustable extinguishing agent flow rate
- Stepless adjustment between hollow jet and spray jet
- Circle-shaped spray jet, optional nozzle design for shaping a flat and wide spray jet
RFP Foam Pipe
- Addition to the multi-purpose nozzles
- Temporary discharge of low-expansion foam
- Discharge of pure water is possible
FPD / AFPD FOAM PIPE WITH DEFLECTOR
- Discharge of low-expansion foam
- Wide jet to produce a foam blanket
- With the deflector in place, a wide jet can be produced for large-surface foam application
- Discharge of pure water is possible
Wide swiveling ranges
Depending on the equipment version, the following maximum swiveling ranges are available:
- Horizontal (left/right): 360° (350° at DC drives)
- Vertical (up/down): +/-90°, depending on the selected version
Sturdy and long-lasting
The media-exposed components are designed for working pressures up to 16 bar, with lubricated-for-life bearings. Reduced friction resistance seals guarantee ease of movement even after long down-times.
Adjustable flow rate
All type series are available with nozzles and foam pipes allowing flow rate adjustment even during operation and at full pressure
Calculate reach and height of the extinguishing agent
Typical monitor applications
FireDos monitors are used wherever extinguishing agents for fire class A and B are applied, outdoors and indoors. Typical fields of application include tank farms, waste incineration plants, jetties and aircraft hangars.
monitor and nozzle selection
|Max. extinguishing agent flow rate in l/min||2000||2500||4000||8000||12000||24000||40000||60000|
|Multi-purpose nozzle (MPN)||x||x*||x*||x*||x*||x|
Multi-purpose nozzle with adjustable
extinguishing agent flow rate (AMPN)
|Removable foam pipe (RFP)||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x|
|Foam pipe with deflector (FPD)||x||x||x||x||x|
Foam pipe with deflector and adjustable
extinguishing agent flow rate (AFPD)
|Full jet nozzle (JN)||x||x||x||x||x||x||x|
* Valid for selected product and drive types. See separate datasheet and FM Approval Guide entry.
Start testing our monitors – in the virtual world of FireDos!
Explore the virtual world of FireDos and test our monitors in simulated application settings. Augmented Reality puts our monitors into your hands – just a click away.
Please note the following for easier navigation:
- Use the number buttons to show the individual camera positions.
- Use the buttons 'q' and 'e' to navigate up and down.
We look forward to meeting you in our virtual world!
integration into automated fire extinguishing systems
For remote-controlled operation in stationary extinguishing systems, our monitors can be equipped with functional controls. Integration into existing thermal imaging systems is possible. Users benefit from minimum reaction times and maximum reliability.
For all types of electrical drives
We offer control systems for all types of electrical drives: Direct, alternating or three-phase current, regardless of voltage or frequency.
Numerous control functions
Remote control of all monitor functions is possible – from traveling to park or working position, oscillating movement and automatic self-testing.
Portable and stationary operating panels
Controlled using mobile or permanently installed operating panels. Portable remote controls can also be implemented.
Individual integration into existing systems
FireDos monitors process signals from early fire detection systems by various manufacturers. In addition, they support the signal exchange with superior control systems and fire alarm panels. Integration into CCTV monitoring solutions is also possible.
|M2-M7 FP-FPD AC|
|M2-M7 FP-FPD AC 3-Phase|
|M2-M7 FP-FPD DC|
|M2-M7 FP-FPD L+MO|
|M2-M7 MPN AC|
|M2-M7 MPN AC 3-Phase|
|M2-M7 MPN DC|
|M2-M7 MPN L+MO|
|M2-M9 AMPN AC|
|M2-M9 AMPN AC 3-Phase|
|M2-M9 AMPN DC|
|M2-M9 AMPN L+MO|