Sales Manager for selected countries in Europe (m/f/d)
FireDos is the world’s leading developer and manufacturer of innovative proportioners and monitors for firefighting. We equip our customers with stationary and mobile fire extinguishing technology as well as solutions for fire trucks. Besides our company headquarters in Woelfersheim near Frankfurt, we have production sites at Falkenau (Saxony), Olesno (Poland), and a branch office in Houston, Texas. We work together with sales partners and authorized distributors in 46 countries, our pride being more than 15,000 proportioners installed worldwide up to now.
As FireDos keeps growing, we are looking for you to join our existing team!
Your job profile
- You are responsible for customer acquisition, customer care and further development of customer relationships in parts of Europe
- You conduct market analyses, identify potentials, develop individual sales strategies
- You negotiate with decision makers on different levels
- You represent our company at trade shows, events and during customer visits
- You work closely with our marketing and product development staff
- You prepare reports and forecasts on a regular basis
- You have completed a commercial degree or equivalent commercial training, or alternatively, a technical degree/training with corresponding commercial skills
- You have several years of experience in sales of non-intuitive technical products
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills in English and ideally in German, other languages are welcome
- You are flexible and ready to travel
- You have a self-assured appearance, a high level of customer orientation and strong sales negotiating skills
- You are a team player, self-reliant and goal-oriented
- An exciting and long-term perspective in a growing, international setting
- An attractive salary with variable bonus payments
- A company car, also for private use
- 30 days vacation
- Mobile Office
- Bike leasing, subsidy for occupational pension scheme, capital-forming benefits, corporate benefits, and other social benefits
Please feel free to submit your application documents, including your earliest availability and salary expectations, using the form below or by sending your materials via email to email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team!